top of page
H-1 1954 to 1967
When the 932nd Sq. arrived there was no H-1 Rockville. They built the site from the ground up. Finally, by 1954 Rockville's initial construction and equipment were ready to go on-line. H-1 went officially on-line in October of 1953. The 932 AC&W Sq. now had a place it would call home for the next several decades. The squadron AC&W designation changed over the years but it always was the home of the 932 nd.
Note: This page cover 1954 to 1961 and 1963 to 1967. 1962, because of a very large number of submissions has a page of its own.
bottom of page